Monday, November 28, 2011

Freya Van-Dyke Goodman





Freya, you are drawing such cool and amazing pictures in every session! I collected these six pictures drawn in one session, from a pile of drawings. This is what I see each week: Freya rides her bike to Drawing Time, locks it up, enters the classroom, heads straight to the equipment table, selects her drawing tools quickly with no fuss, sits down and draws solidly and silently for the 90 minute session. Now and then, I'll be lucky enough to collaborate with Freya...and it's heads down for an Anything can Appear in Quite a Short Time experience. Go Freya! Artist on fire!! Bit like that strange little fella on stage, third image from the top. 
(You told me what's happening in that picture, but you know what I'm like...it was over a week ago and I've forgotten. It would be great if you could give us a description in the comments section.)
And the set of drawers for your clothes is just terrific! I want a set just like this, I think I would be much better at organising everything if I had one just like this!!

No comments:

Post a Comment