Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Lauren Hargreaves

How awesome is this picture by Lauren?! Fingers crooked to the right....so simple and yet so incredibly full of significance somehow. That middle thumb looks just like mine! Lauren, you have a rare talent in coming up with the most unique creations!! Congratulations!

These creatures are soooo mysterious! Looking up and down at each other, with such strange looks on their faces. Is it that they're not smiling that makes them look so mysterious? I am left wondering about the story behind this picture.... there must be something fishy going on! Lauren, I absolutely love your drawings! I hope you can tell me the secret behind this particular drawing if there is one!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Mars. Lauren here. These are my Moshi Monsters. I drew it on scrap paper. It started with one monster and then I did more. The Moshi monsters are looking at each other because they think it is weird that a moshling is attacking his owner. I like moshi monsters because they are cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh thanks Lauren! That explains the mysterious looks! Is the owner the orange one at the front or the yellow one to the left? I'm a bit ignorant about Moshi Monsters. What's a moshling?

    ReplyDelete