Saturday, July 10, 2010

Ingrid Hollis


Wow! Ingrid joined the Drawing Time club at the start of last term...she's only seven years of age, and just look at what she is capable of creating! The picture on the left is called "Rain Spell", and I do believe that we've had a pretty constant downfall ever since she drew this picture just three weeks ago. How could it not rain after such a picture was created? There's so many raindrops in there, and don't the plants look happy! I'm not sure what the picture on the right is about but I love it! There's so much to see in there, if you click on it, you will see what I mean. Looking forward to seeing more of Ingrid's work this term.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Ingrid!
    I used to go to drawing time, and I think that your second picture is really amazing! I think that it reminds me of an underwater scene with lots of coral!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I miss you and your surreal drawings Rachel! how are you going? Mars xx

    ReplyDelete